Monday, June 25, 2007

A4-B1(grading@CVG)

1 year back till this day, i was free. without any tension, without any responsibility. just used to go to college and back home. i was never questioned by my parents even for any nasty thing i did. then started struggle.
entered the world of software. joined convergys last year same day. ofcourse with a lot of learning and value addition to my life, i started taking some responsibilites and obviously little warnings for some silly things. started participating in meetings, enjoying weekend parties and lunch sessions. now my company wants to me to take moreresponsibility. YES. they want me to be an ASSOCIATE ANALYST and not a TRAINEE any more. A leap from kid to child in telecom domain. alright friends, let me share my happiness on promotion from a trainee to associate analyst here at convergys. so congrats to me...:)

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Bharad said...

where's the treat?

July 20, 2007 at 10:43 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Creative Commons Licence
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 India License.