Tuesday, January 29, 2008

wake up kid!!!

This post is just to make sure I added something to my blog this month. Nothing special at all. In fact, I have some topics to jot down but not really finding time, ofcourse, coupled with my laziness...I wrote a lot but before putting them here, I somehow felt irritated for the crap and deleted the shit...next time am not gonna do that. whatever that comes up in my mind, it has to be there on my blog. YES. this is my first resolution for this year. Though late by almost one month, I always believe in 'better late than never'. Time for making some resolutions-

2. Start doing 'sandhyavandanam' after a long break of 2yrs. Believe my guys, I deteriorated a lot after stopping. I know, I was a different guy when I did it for 6 continuous year from 1999 till 2006. Am not gonna leave myself like this anymore.

3. Gain some financial literacy...(am a dumb ass with finance, balance sheet, income tax, savings, shares, mutual funds, returns). GOD give me some strenght to play with numbers.

4. Try to invest more into career and earn satisfaction before thinking of high pay.

5. Improve the taste of classical carnatic music to the extent of identifying the raagas. Infact, I am a lot interested in classical music(both carnatic and hindustani) Am a huge fan of music from MS Subbulakshmi, Balamurali Krishna and Ustad Bismillah Khan.

6. Find a lady love. I know this is a tough task. Am gonna face the challenge of finding one this year. COME ON HARI COME ON...you will find one for sure...yes...:D:)

7. Improve blogging. Put more pictures. Some nice attractive stuff packed with some controversies to attract more people.

8. Keep fit. Hari, enough, you are already 80kgs. Dont grow more muscle and look like a fatty.

Hope to have a 100% compliance on these. Wish me good luck guys....:D

Labels: , , , , , ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Hemanth said...

Dude,

I really like the way u write...I mean the way you express your views is simple and I found your blog to be very interesting.... (expecially the one about cars ;)

Good Luck with your New year resolutions...Hope u get a girl of your choice... ;)

February 4, 2008 at 7:31 PM  
Anonymous BetterWatchOut said...

Kiddo ! Just grow up, Come out of Avidya :) Be Sincere in your duty

February 8, 2008 at 4:02 PM  
Blogger hari said...

my dearest betterwatchout guruji maharaj!!! can you please shower your gnan on me more...i also need to know what to do apart from being sincere in my duty...!:)Thanks for the suggestion...and what is this avidya you are saying?!

February 10, 2008 at 6:16 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Creative Commons Licence
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 India License.