Saturday, March 08, 2008

Congrats MJ

I first heard the song 'Dangerous' when I was in 8th standard. Slowly my liking towards his music increased. Even today I forget myself with his music playing in my room. Each and every album is a master piece even to this day. Its not at all exaggeration that I bought a second audio cassette of 'Dangerous' as the first copy got spoiled after listening repeatedly.
Though he faced many court cases and allegations, I still like him as a person and his music both. I treat his as a perfect story of rags to riches. Innumerable awards and recognition with numerable music albums. A perfect example of growing legendary.
I love you Michael-King of Pop-Jackson.
Congratulations on your 25th anniversary of world's best music album ever-THRILLER.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Creative Commons Licence
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 India License.