Sunday, July 06, 2008

Blind date!!!

Mysterious day1:April19th 2008.
One date that I cant forget in my life.
Wondering what happened to me that day? The answer is simple. Nothing.
Absolutely nothing happened that day.
Then, whats so special about mentioning that day in a blog??? It is special to me.
Coz it never existed in 'my' calender. Yup. I started my journey back to home country on April18th and as you can easily guess, I reached home on 20th. Now, since the travel time is 19hours, the date should be 19th but ....Indian calender showed 20th. Now what happened to me on this date?
Mysterious day2:April27th 2008.
Exactly one week after reaching India. Once again a special day to me.
What happened? I met her!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger HARSHA said...

aa f*ck!! how did i miss the last line earlier!! :O:D

November 12, 2008 at 8:28 AM  
Blogger d0tc0mguy said...

congratulations buddy boyyyy...;)

December 4, 2008 at 8:24 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Creative Commons Licence
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 India License.