Wednesday, January 21, 2009

I am not a RACIST

I woke up this morning to the loud noises from the west cheering Barak Obama(The first black American president) as he occupied the white house. Sipping hot coffee, I opened the newspaper to see the same news again-Black American dream come true. The very fact that a 'black' is appointed as the President of one of the super powers of the world proves that there is no racism in the West. Yes. There is no racism in the United States of America because they have elected a black to be their president.


Not sure if this post really captures my intentions but as an atheist, I want to scream at the top of my voice. THERE IS NO GOD and
THERE IS NO RACISM IN AMERICA ONLY BECAUSE A BLACK IS APPOINTED AS THE PRESIDENT.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Sitaram K said...

deeni bhavamemi tirumalesa?

March 20, 2009 at 7:50 AM  
Blogger NaReN... said...

You are very badly mistaken in that regard ...
Please reconsider ... I thought you watched a lot of hollywood flicks ...and yet you have this opinion !!

Naren

May 18, 2009 at 10:42 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Creative Commons Licence
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 India License.