Thursday, July 29, 2010

Need a change!!!

I've been following msn.com for headlines in India since...hhmm...more than a year now. Last few months, quality in the news has deteriorated very badly. Most of the times, it is about 'hotties in bollywood/south indian cinema' and 'hot siren of the week'...and worst thing is that the same news is repeated after a couple of days. Whats happening MSN??? search for good content!!! There are many other important things happening around.

Loyal offer: I will spend my time to write articles for you. Pay me 100K USD and I will make it more interesting... :)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Creative Commons Licence
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 India License.