Friday, May 27, 2011

Hangover-2

No...this is not about the movie...
No...I didnt booze last night...

This is about the hangover I had after my US trip. A second hangover. I had my first in 2008. Just like millions, I too am crazy of this country. There are many things here that attract me(there are some bad things too but am not really bothered as I only look at positives). Especially, there are very good ways to vent off the stress you carry from work. I played basketball very regularly...did swimming...maintained good health...had fun...though work is hectic, I had good time there. I loved the way cities are built. I loved driving in US. This time, I touched the 100mph mark and still escaped from a speeding ticket hahaha... :)

I will be the happiest person if I can relocate my complete family(including parents) to the land of stars and stripes. Am not desperate for this but I just 'HOPE'...after all, this is what keeps all of us going.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Juggernaut said...

Let us HOPE that all things that amused you in US will be here in India, so that you need not shift ;)

June 5, 2011 at 11:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Creative Commons Licence
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 India License.