Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Dear Death...

I wanted to write about this for long coz I have seen enough of'em now...
My friend passed away recently!  Youngest death I've seen so far.  We were class mates in 11th and 12th standard.  It seems he died of bone marrow...not sure if it is a cancer...but it was a painful news!  I couldn't digest the fact.  It took a while to settle down.  I was imagining the grief of his parents.  How tough would it be?!

We lame bodies talk non-sense...don't worry!  Rest in Peace My dear!

During the initial days of 3idiots' release, I had an argument with someone regarding the suicide of Joy.  He argued that 'virus' is the reason for the death.  I couldn't understand.  I replied.  Is that so?  What's wrong in 'virus' not giving an extension??? Why couldn't Joy wait for another year?  Is that such a big reason to commit suicide?  Is this what we are learning?  There are so many IITians and IIM students committing suicides these days.  Such a horrible situation we are in!

Death should be the only reason for being sad.  It is never a solution for any problem and no problem other than death is so big that you should crib.
In fact, a person should learn to overcome the problems caused by someone's death.  A person should learn to live in the absence of anyone.  A person should learn to live after the death of anyone.  Be it anyone...parents...spouse...children...friends...relatives!  I know it is easy said than done but...



How uncertain are our lives!  We never know when the time would come!
OK...not so good a post but like I said, I wanted to write about this....I may write again....a much better one this time...for now, just chill and take a look at this -



I simply loved this song!

Labels: , ,

7 Comments:

Blogger Garima singh said...

This was a very thought provoking blog Hari ....

Very true Life is the only thing to celebrate .... however it be till it end till we reach the destination point till one is alive everything is possible .. once we are nothing ... there is nothing ...

April 25, 2012 at 8:51 AM  
Blogger Garima singh said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

April 25, 2012 at 8:54 AM  
Blogger Spiderdama said...

Sad to hear this about your friend..

We only have just this day to live.. we never know tomorrow.

Hope you have a blessed weekend. And thanks for your visit and always nice comments.

Tania:-)

April 27, 2012 at 11:16 AM  
Blogger Aditya said...

Good thoughts, Hari. It is true that everyone should learn from our dear ones death. I believe the person who wants to commit suicide first should watch others suicide directly. Then the worst thing in his life even won't provoke him to suicide.

April 30, 2012 at 1:38 AM  
Blogger Hari Akkavajhula said...

well said aditya!

April 30, 2012 at 10:24 PM  
Blogger Chintan said...

I like it when you say, he may have waited one more year. There is another theory to it. Some times it is decided as in how one would die. That's what they say to calm the mental horror we go through after such an incident.

June 30, 2012 at 2:45 AM  
Blogger R-A-J said...

Sorry bout ur friend, Hari

Hope all goes well fr he family.

October 16, 2012 at 6:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Creative Commons Licence
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 India License.