Monday, April 30, 2012

Life(as I see it)

29April2012
Sunday evening around 7.00PM.
Was bored and thinking what to do.  Was driving aimlessly on the city roads.  Almost reached my place and thought of going to Amanora shopping mall just to pass the time...was least interested to shop anything...There was too much of crowd as it was a Sunday evening...in a very dull mood, i parked my bike, went through the security check and entered the mall...everyone was busy with their own attitude filled faces(including myself ;)) moving busily here and there...only difference is I was too lazy to move quickly...was dragging my feet at snail's pace...am kind of regular visitor to this mall but this time, there was something different that caught my attention.  Felt like the lazy me suddenly drank a chilled redbull.  Here is the reason(click on the pics for larger image) -

AH! My ends are met!
(The person in the pic was smiling happily looking at the prawns/fish or whatever they are...)

Why mock them? We all wear masks.

Such a romantic couple...WOW! ;)

I don't need a marble/granite flooring!

Hardwork!

Struggle for existence

Why can't I play with my kid all time??? Am a mother damn it!

I don't have a qualification/degree and I don't need one!


adidas what???

Credit goes to Sandesh Bhandare for the pics.  He is the original photographer of these.  
I just added the comments :)
Though am not into photography, I wish I had my camera with me.  I clicked these with my phone.  These pics filled so much energy in me that I wanted to write essays about these pics sitting in the mall.  For now, am settling with captions.  :)

And my week ended with Life!

8 Comments:

Blogger Aditya said...

Pics and comments are superb Hari. Wish I could take some photographs like those. But I am not so creative at needed times. :)

April 30, 2012 at 1:25 AM  
Blogger R-A-J said...

Nice pics Hari.. n yes, great comments too :)

May 2, 2012 at 12:13 AM  
Blogger Garima singh said...

Nice pics - and the ur thoughts as
well :)

May 6, 2012 at 1:42 AM  
Blogger R. Ramesh said...

ya nice post/pix yar

May 7, 2012 at 9:15 AM  
Blogger R. Ramesh said...

:)

May 13, 2012 at 9:12 AM  
Blogger sundar said...

Ha ha ha .. Nice statement....

"Everyone was busy with their own attitude filled faces(including myself ;))"

May 23, 2012 at 6:12 PM  
Blogger Chintan said...

Darker side of life much! :)

June 11, 2012 at 1:18 PM  
Anonymous Joshi Mukard said...

man, the green snake pic is awesome. The post is well written. thanks for sharing.

June 18, 2012 at 10:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Creative Commons Licence
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 India License.